The Toxin Terminator
This week, Aimee met wellness warrior Naomi Damask. Naomi is a breast cancer survivor turned wellness warrior. This is a great podcast if you are looking to kick-start your own wellness journey.
Naomi was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011. For Naomi, the diagnosis was a complete shock. Why? Because, it didn’t run in her family. Young, fit and healthy, she wanted to find out why she got cancer. She discovered that over 90% of cancer diagnoses are because of our environment and lifestyle choices.
Naomi shares her empowering story and her advice that can make a radical difference to all our lives.
In this episode:
- Discover Naomi’s journey from her realization that 90% of cancer diagnoses are related to lifestyle choices and how this catapulted her into her wellness journey.
- Find out Naomi’s top 4 lifestyle changes you can make right now.
- Discover what’s new in the health and wellness industry. We share with you what’s new and upcoming.
- Learn about bio-hacking, epigenetics and why we need to love our lymphatic system.
- Find out why “activators” are kicking supplements to the curb.
Naomi is a real inspiration and her tips are truly powerful, so join Aimee for this week’s episode.
Make sure you catch weekly episodes of the Toxin Terminator here, where Aimee talks to industry thought-leaders about the emotional and physical effects toxins are having on you and your family. Find out about safe alternatives which is the ONLY way you can renew your health.
Be sure to rate, rank and review.