The Toxin Terminator
Join Aimee as she speaks to Dr. Melissa Rupp, a Chiropractor in northwest Iowa who has struggled to balance her hormones and painful periods since she was 12 years old.
Hear how she changed her diet, went on a thyroid regimen and finally got pregnant after years of infertility and grief. You’ll also discover the important roles that the Creighton Model and Natural Procreative Technology played in Melissa’s journey to becoming a mother.
Melissa also talks about the amazing organization that she belongs to called Guiding Star, that helps thousands of women on the journey to reclaim natural authority of their own bodies and family planning.
On this episode:
- Melissa explains why she believes that the pill is partially responsible for her infertility
- Why the pill was developed and why it could be doing your body more harm than good
- The importance of listening to your body and understanding that it’s okay to question something or someone, even your doctor!
- What endometriosis is including common symptoms to look out for
- Melissa reveals why she believed she had an issue with her thyroid and the steps she took to reverse some of the issues
- Melissa shares the heart-breaking story of getting pregnant despite being told she couldn’t ovulate and dealing with the tragic miscarriage that followed
- How Creighton Model charting can help enhance your chances of becoming pregnant
- Harmful toxins found in everyday products and how they can disrupt your hormones
- The steps Melissa took and changes she made to her lifestyle that eventually lead to her becoming pregnant with a healthy baby daughter
If you want to find out more about Melissa and her journey through balancing hormones, removing harmful toxins from her body and having her daughter, you can check out Melissa’s inspirational blog that details the entire story.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please don’t forget to leave a rating and let me know your thoughts with a written review.
To keep up with this podcast, please subscribe to the show to make sure you never miss an episode!