The Toxin Terminator
For years, people have claimed that essential oils have helped cure ailments from headaches to sore throats and even insomnia.
But, do essential oils really work? And, is it possible that essential oils could be natural remedies for a number of ailments?
On this episode of The Toxin Terminator, I speak to retired DJ, Jay Haack, who has suffered not one, but two strokes and battled with severe sepsis for years. When faced with his declining health and little hope of recovery, Jay pushed his doubts to the side and finally tried essential oils.
He soon discovered that God was not done with him yet and discovered that some special essential oils had the power to rebuild his broken immune system, giving him the ability to live his life to the fullest.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- An insight into Jay’s medical history including how he survived two strokes and severe sepsis
- Why Jay finally decided to try essential oils and why it was one of the best decisions he ever made
- The power of essential oils and how they helped to improve Jay’s immune system
- Why you should always do your research and learn as much as possible about the things you put in your body
- How Jay transitioned from a doubter to a firm believer in the powerful health benefits of essential oils
Jay’s story reveals the true power of natural remedies and teaches us that it’s never too late to turn our health around.
If you enjoyed this episode and would like to hear more from Aimee, The Toxin Terminator, make sure to subscribe and leave a rating and/or review!