The Toxin Terminator
EMF - Electromagnetic Frequencies
Today's episode of The Toxin Terminator podcast is all about EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies): what are they, where are they coming from, and what can we do about them.
Find out about:
· What EMFs are and their sources
· The two different types of EMFs: non-ionizing and ionizing radiation
· A brief overview of the ICNIRP guidelines and different acceptable exposure levels
· Some of the symptoms of EMF exposure
· Tips on what to do to combat and minimize EMF exposure
· Using an EMF meter to gauge the exposure in your home
“EMFs are possible carcinogens to humans.”
“Scientists are finding more and more links between EMF exposure and links to brain and heart tumours.”
“We don't even have a TV in our bedroom.”
“When you're not using appliances, turn them off.”
“EMFs get weaker with distance.”
Important Links and Mentions:
To listen to this podcast episode click here.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission at no cost to you. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.