The Toxin Terminator
Dr. Mark Lindholm
This week, Aimee was thrilled to interview Dr. Mark Lindholm who has authored the book “A Doctor’s Perspective on CBD: Science, Success Stories and Changed Lives.” This episode is chock full of great information on CBD and how it can support your health and well-being. So, if you’ve been curious about this topic, you won’t want to miss this!
Mark is a Chiropractic Doctor with a special interest in CBD sciences. Because of an injury that could have ended his 25-year career, he once again became an avid student and learned all he could about CBD – the supplement that turned his life around. Now he is a frequent lecturer and you will hear how passionate he is about CBD.
In this episode:
- Find out how Mark’s journey to becoming a CBD expert began
- Get a basic understanding of all the hemp related terms that can cause a lot of confusion
- Endo – what? The Endocannabinoid system. What it is and why it’s important
- Is it safe or not? Mark will clarify some of the myths around CBD
- Find out about 4 things you need to consider when buying CBD
- Learn about all the benefits CBD has to offer
Mark is truly passionate about CBD and is great at sharing his extensive knowledge about this age-old remedy. We hope you enjoy this episode.
Dr. Mark Lindholm:
Make sure you catch weekly episodes of the Toxin Terminator here where Aimee talks to industry thought-leaders about the emotional and physical effects toxins are having on you and your family. Find out about safe alternatives which is the ONLY way you can renew your health.
Be sure to rate, rank and review.