The Remote Work Tribe Podcast
The Remote Work Tribe Podcast: Rachel Mazza
In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Rachel Mazza, integrator at Copy Chief. The Copy Chief Community is a membership community where business owners, direct response marketers, and copywriters come together for expert feedback on their copy, exclusive training, and opportunities to connect and work with other professionals.
In this episode, Rachel generously shares the accountability chart and EOS they use for Copy Chief and how it has streamlined their processes.
- What is Copy Chief? (0:30)
- How has Copy Chief grown so quickly? (1:10)
- How to transition from a small team to a 20+ team. (2:10)
- How does the accountability chart work? (4:19)
- Example of one of the roles Rachel hired recently and the team impact? (6:10)
- How the individual success metrics work in the accountability chart. (8:10)
- Strategies to align the team. (10:36)
- What is the Entrepreneurial Operating System? (12:47)
- How did they arrive at the EOS, and how do they align the team? (14:22)
- How does the people puzzle work at Copy Chief? (16:54)
- Antivalues at Copy Chief. (20:59)
- How Rachel went from being a creative lead to becoming an integrator? 22:30
- Tools and books that have helped her level up on her role? (24:49)
- How does she strengthen company culture? (26:40)
- How to balance the employee/contractor scenario? (28:23)
- Transitioning from a contractor role to an employee role (31:39)
- Lightning round questions. (33:00)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast