The Parenting Cipher
Season 2 Trailer
Get ready! Season 2 of The Parenting Cipher kicks off on January 12th, 2021. Each episode our host Genie, parent confidence strategist and best-selling author, will give you the tools and resources to help your child thrive in school and in life. Ranked one of the Top 50 Black Mom Podcasts to Follow in 2020, The Parenting Cipher is for parents both new and veteran to the world of special needs who want to best support their children’s differences. Click the subscribe button to make sure you don’t miss a single episode as The Parenting Cipher moves into the space of possibilities in Season 2!
Host of The Parenting Cipher, Genie Dawkins is a single mother of four and has over 25 years of being a parent advocate of special needs children. In addition to obtaining her Certification in Integrative Health Coaching, Lateefa holds an M.S. in Non-Profit Management and a B.S. in Social Sciences. Genie is the best-selling author of two books “Not My Child: Navigating Your Child’s Learning Difficulties with IEP’s and Education Resources” and a recent release “The Joyful Family Planner”. As an educational advocacy specialist, her mission is to help parents achieve a balanced life and overcome inevitable challenges both at school and home in a way that empowers parents and children.
What to Expect in Season 2:
- Genie continues to help parents become more confident in navigating their child’s disabilities so they can reach their highest potential in school and in life.
- Episodes on diversity, self care, raising confident Black kids, and supporting your children around bullying.
- Conversations with other parents who have children with special needs.
- More laughter and support from Genie and The Parenting Cipher community.
Quotes from the show:
- “You know that there is more for your child than what they’re being given, and you need to shortcut to that information that will empower you.” –Genie Dawkins The Parenting Cipher Ep. #0
- “I want to hear from you and get some of your thoughts, so that you can contribute to the Cipher!” –Genie Dawkins The Parenting Cipher Ep. #0
Website: Genie Dawkins
Facebook: Genie Dawkins
LinkedIn: Genie Dawkins
The Parenting Cipher
Website: The Parenting Cipher
Patreon: The Parenting Cipher
Itunes: The Parenting Cipher
Spotify: The Parenting Cipher
Youtube: The Parenting Cipher
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.