Law Firm Growth Podcast
The Truth About Marketing Automation for Small Law Firms
>> Get the newest LFG episodes delivered to your inbox when you Sign Up for our Newsletter.
- Get more of your ideal clients in the door with our Double Your Case Files Masterclass
- Estate planning attorney? Plug into a proven system for consistent revenue with Seminar 2.0
After 100+ deployments, we stopped investing in marketing automation for our private legal clients. Why?
Marketing automation is taking the legal world by storm. It’s sold as a magic bullet of sorts, which has led to a trend of big investments in automation. But for most firms including small firms, it fails to deliver on its promise. And it comes at a big cost: most automation services cost $2-3k per month.
If you’re considering investing in marketing automation for your law firm, but aren’t sure if it’s the right choice for your firm, you’ll want to tune in to this very timely episode.
In this week’s podcast, host Jan Roos takes a deep dive into the marketing trend that’s taking the legal industry by storm: automation.
Jan discusses who automation works for - and who it doesn’t, why investing in automation is particularly dangerous for small firms, and what we’ve learned developing automation for our clients.
We also discuss what you can do if you’ve already invested in automation.
There’s much more to learn in this episode about marketing your firm, so tune in now!
In this episode:
- 00:44 - Trend: overinvesting in marketing automation for legal
- 02:15 - Who automation does work for
- 04:40 - Why investing in automation is dangerous for small law firms
- 06:06 - What if you’ve already invested in automation?
- 08:46 - What we’ve learned developing automation
About Our Host:
Jan Roos is the founder and CEO of CaseFuel agency, which helps law firms generate revenue through pay-per-click advertising. He is a legal marketing expert and is the author of the bestselling book, Legal Marketing Fastlane. It talks about PPC lead generation, a technique used to generate client leads for big and small practices.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.