111. My Kids Are Button Pushers!04:40Isn’t it strange that we do things we don’t really want to—like react negatively towards our kids? This podcast helps us see that we can correct our own course with a simple question.Show Notes:Eliot Hoppe, Serene Hypnotherapy Health and Wellnesshttps://firstname.lastname@example.org
View all episodes
110. Teaching Kids To Change Course05:33This week we’re talking about how to ask a few simple questions to go from making decisions that lead to some degree of destruction to making decisions that come from a place of collaboration—and way less internal stress.Show NotesEliot’s contact info:Eliot Hoppe, Serene Hypnotherapy Health and Wellnesshttps://email@example.com
109. A Course Correction For Ourselves06:31We can take our instructions from a negative thought or ask ourselves a simple question or two to change course! That sounds too easy. Try it and see!Show Notes:Eliot Hoppe, Serene Hypnotherapy Health and Wellnesshttps://firstname.lastname@example.org
108. The ‘To Do’s’—Til Death Do Us Part04:23This simple secret is like taking a feel-good tranquilizer without the side effects when stress arises around the never ending ‘to-do’s’!
107. How Did Someone You Love Change You?04:59Who are you grateful for? Why? How did that change you? How can you use that to help your kids and others?Contemplating how your life changed and how you can help others feel peaceful instead of panicky or paranoid is a good life-skill.
106. Kindness Is Free - Part 1405:51With this recap of our Kindness Series you are invited to take the joy-causing strategies into your future with you.
105. Kindness Is Free - Part 1308:57The Princess, Lady Diana, and The Pauper, Mother Teresa both led lives that were blessed in some ways and impoverished in others—what they had in common—and spread around themselves, was kindness.