The Entrepreneur’s Ecosystem
Maximizing Potential Through SEO with Brittany Herzberg
You’ve put your blood, sweat, and tears into your online business, but you’re still not seeing your hard work translate to the results you deserve. But there’s good news: Through a little manipulation of the algorithm and some quality words from clients, you may just be on your way to seeing your efforts thrive.
Today, we’re joined by Brittany Herzberg, the copywriter that holistic health and wellness professionals turn to when they want to see themselves turn up as the answer to a Google search. She’s mastered the art of procuring clients who feel like friends and turning them into a valued returning base.
Tune in and listen to episode 31 of The Entrepreneur’s Ecosystem. Brittany is telling us all about building a practice of dream clients by enlisting the help of your website words and showcasing your individual personality. We also talk about how Brittany maintains balance with her massage therapy practice and her copy work and why client testimonials are so very important.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Brittany got started as a copywriter and learning SEO (08:37)
- A breakdown of SEO and it’s value in client testimonials (14:54)
- How to ask for client testimonials (25:32)
- What to look for in testimonials to optimize SEO (32:04)
- Other SEO tips and tricks (35:43)
- Brittany’s take on satisfying the humans and the bots (39:45)
Connect with Brittany
Tell us what you want us to talk about:
Find Out Your Own Unfair Advantage:
Connect with Chanti:
Connect with Dawn:
Some of our quiz funnels: