Big Life Kids Podcast
Part 1: How to Use the Big Life Kids PODCAST!
Have you heard that Season 1 and 2 of the Big Life Kids podcast accompanies the Big Life Journal for Kids? These episodes will show how you can combine the podcast and journal to create a dynamic growth mindset experience for children.
Do you want to learn more about the Big Life Kids podcast? Zara and Leo explain how to get the most out of the podcast:
- What IS a podcast?
- How can I access the podcast? Which app do I need? What device should I use?
- How can I subscribe to get NEW episodes?
- Where is Season 1 and Season 2?
- When can I listen to the podcast?
- What kind of things are discussed in the podcast?
- What are the mini-episodes?
Don't forget to listen to PART 2: Your Questions ANSWERED for kids...and grown-ups too! Leo & Zara will take you on an adventure through the Big Life Journal.
Produced by Big Life Journal.
Use promo code BIGLIFEKIDS to get 15% off your purchase!
Additional show notes available at biglifejournal.com/podcast
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Kait Bibb.