1. REMEMBERING, Episode One - Leave03:26Orphaned and homeless teenager Chris Rowe has decided to look for a better life. After 90 minutes of walking, a set of keys with a note that reads, "Bring the keys to row Z, number one thousand and nine" is found. It is the beginning of a 20-year adventure.
View all episodes
2. REMEMBERING, Episode Two - Intersection03:20Orphaned and homeless teenager, Chris Rowe, has received a car while looking for a better life. Everything seems great until the car stops in a busy intersection.
3. REMEMBERING, Episode Three - No Money03:34After surviving a near collision when the Odyssey refused to move from an intersection, Chris has run out of gas. But without any money, the teenager's journey for a better life seems to be coming quickly to an end.
4. REMEMBERING, Episode Four - Fitting In03:17Chris has run out of luck and is leaving the diner when the manager says, "I have an idea."
5. REMEMBERING, Episode Five - Terms and Conditions03:42Nearly two years ago, Chris Rowe went looking for a better life . . . and found one! But the teenager will receive information that forces a choice between staying in the new life or giving it up.
6. REMEMBERING, Episode Six - The Mount Rushmore of Nobodies03:54Chris Rowe's better life has been interrupted by a search to find a dying stranger. But will the teenager find her in time?
7. REMEMBERING, Episode Seven - How Do You Know Me04:39Chris went with the talking car to search for a dying stranger. But, unexpectedly, she knew the teenager. Chris wants to know how.