That Gaby Roslin Podcast: Reasons To Be Joyful
Aimee Lou Wood
On this week's episode of the podcast, Gaby is joined by star of Netflix's 'Sex Education' and two-time BAFTA winner Aimee Lou Wood. She is here to talk about her new role in 'Living' alongside National Treasure Bill Nighy, it's out in cinemas now. Since bursting onto the scene Aimee has captivated millions with her various performances and genuine openness about her personal life, her ups and her downs. This episode is an honest and thought-provoking chat with one of the most wonderful up & coming talents in the business.
'Living' is out in cinemas right now.
View all episodes
Show n Tell with Ann Akinjirin03:53On our bonus episode this week, Ann Akinjirin (star of Strike, I May Destroy You and much more) shares the object that brings her joy!
13. Ann Akinjirin33:17Ann Akinjirin (star of Strike, I May Destroy You and The Famous Five) joins Gaby for a chat about all things joy!They talk about her brilliant career, rollerskating, turning 40, to LA or not to LA and working with some brilliantly creative people. Ann and Gaby also try their hand at a little bit of improv...to...some...degree of success...
12. Show n Tell with Lloyd Griffith07:57For our extra nugget of joy this week, comedian, actor and singer Lloyd Griffith brings in a few objects which bring a smile to his face (and nose)
11. Lloyd Griffith40:56Comedian, Actor and Singer, Lloyd Griffith, joins Gaby for a chat about all things joy... He talks about working on Ted Lasso, missing out on a Hollywood movie and why he loves singing so much. There's also a bit of a Russell T Davies love-in...We hope you enjoy the chat!
10. Show n Tell with Gethin Anthony05:03Game Of Thrones star, Gethin Anthony, confuddles Gaby with the thing that brings him joy....but...it is definitely worth it!
9. Gethin Anthony37:33Game Of Thrones star, Gethin Anthony, joins Gaby for a chat about all things joy. He talks about his brilliant career, dealing with his Diabetes diagnosis, working on one of the biggest TV shows ever - and - the things that bring him joy. Gethin is an incredibly warm and joyful person, and we hope some of his sparkle rubs off on you when you listen!
8. Show n Tell with Sally Lindsay02:41For our extra nugget of joy this week, actress and writer Sally Lindsay tells Gaby about the thing that brings her joy!
7. Sally Lindsay38:00Sally Lindsay joins Gaby for a chinwag about all things joyful! They talk about her fabulous Madame Blanc series, their love for their dear friend Paul O'Grady and what brings them joy on a daily basis. We also learn a few state secrets about Sally, never before revealed....
6. Show n Tell with Martin Kemp and Shirlie Holliman04:41Martin Kemp and Shirlie Holliman share a couple of things that bring them joy.... (trust us, you won't be expecting what Martin has chosen!)