Everything you never wanted to know about our people, and all the things you are too terrified to ask.Scott Brennan, Adam Richard and Toby Sullivan present a putrid podcast. Frequent coarse language, frank discussion of explicit sexuality, and an ou...
Lipp Selects: Me. I Am. A Memoir. The Meaning of 'The Meaning of Mariah Carey'58:21New to Lipp Media, join Posh (Phillip Lee Curtis) and Fab (Adam Richard, of Talking Poofy fame), aka The Elusive Sham Two, as they cover every single chapter of the soon to be best selling book of all time, Mariah Carey’s Memoir; The Meaning of Mariah Carey. In this episode, Posh and Fab crack open Mariah's Meaning and dig into the first section 'Wayward Child,' covering 'An Intention,' 'Existence' and 'Close My Eyes.' Discover these chapters through a range of unhinged segments like The Gist, Breaking Me On Down, Mariah Meatiness, Can Take That Away (Mariah's Lesson), The Remix and I Don't Know Her. Plus, the latest Mariah news in Mimi Moments.Listen to Me. I Am. A Memoir. The Meaning of 'The Meaning of Mariah Carey' wherever you listen to us!
View all episodes
6. Isofellation Queerantine 328:34Adam and Toby answer a Dear Talking Poofy letter about Brown Town, Toby has a Kardashian Konfession, and an important announcement from the Federal Minister for Gays, Ricki-Lee Callea.
5. Isofellation Queerantine 230:14Dirty lockdown talk with Adam and Toby featuring the return of 'Would Ya?' and the always offensive Grunty MacFarkring.
4. Isofellation Queerantine 125:36Adam and Toby answer a 'Dear Talking Poofy' letter about what to do in lockdown, which somehow descends into a discussion about Bananarama, neither of them noticing the irony of talking about a popular trio transitioning into a largely irrelevant duo.
3. Parramatta Road Trip Part Two: You're Soaking In It32:38Another PoofCARst as The Punctual Toby Sullivan and The Fabulous Adam Richard return from their trip to see showbiz legend Robina Beard. They spend too long trying to do age maths, are confronted by the density of attractive people in Darlinghurst, Adam describes his shocking interaction with Mardi Gras revellers and there is a hypothesis of how much love Jesus will give in return for credit card details at Hillsong.
2. Parramatta Road Trip Part One: Grease Off The Rod40:38The Punctual Toby Sullivan and The Fabulous Adam Richard are in the Barina mobile recording studio heading to Parramatta to see a showbiz legend in concert. The changing face of comedy in the wake of Hannah Gadsby, what Julian Clary is up to now, and the filthiest man in not only Parramatta, but the whole of New South Wales. All of this and Adam's driving tourettes.
Lipp Selects: Adam Richard Has A Theory09:42Adam Richard Has A Theory serves a quick daily hit of The Fabulous Adam Richard and his theories about Doctor Who. Including episode reactions the morning of broadcast, explainers for non-Who fans and wild diversions into everything from shark teeth to Grey’s Anatomy. Subscribe now!