Summa & Friends
Ep #05: Conscious Capitalism: Building a Better World
Conscious capitalism is the new way of doing business. But how can it create better leaders, better business, and a better world?
In this episode of Summa & Friends, founding member and global leader of the Conscious Capitalism movement, and author of The Healing Organisation, Raj Sisodia, shares insights on what conscious capitalism is and how it can help us build a better world.
So, if you’re looking for a way to improve your leadership, improve your organisation, and take people to a better place, download and listen to this episode.
On today’s podcast:
- Building a better world that works for all
- The difficulty of shifting mindsets
- Examples of companies performing conscious capitalism
- Business as a place of healing
- What the world needs most