Sober Sisters Talk
Set Your Intention!
M.G. and Elizabeth discuss an email sent by a listener about their intentions for 2021! Thank you dear listener!!!!
View all episodes
31. Speaker Series - #3131:29We are so grateful to Elayne's sharing her story and her experience, strength and hope!!!
139. An Honest Conversation about STD's40:01THE LOST TAPES! Last year we had a few production hiccups while I was in school, and we have located several podcasts that Elizabeth and CeeJay recorded. You are in for a very intimate and vulnerable conversation with Althea and Wendy around STD's and their impact on our lives as Sex and Love Addicts.
30. Speaker Series - #3030:09We are so lucky to hear Margaret's story and her Unmitigated Gall to put BOTH feet in to her program.
138. New Zoom Meeting05:25Everyone! Our Zoom Meeting ID and password has changed. Please email us at email@example.com to get the new information. It starts on March 3, 2023.
29. Speaker Series - #2923:49We are so grateful to Marlene for sharing her story with us all - thank you!!!
28. Speaker Series - #2823:55Elizabeth and M.G. think you are in for a treat with Karen B.'s story - lots of ESH!!!
27. Speaker Series - #2741:01Elizabeth and I are especially glad for you to hear our own Houstonian Amalia tell her story!
26. Speaker Series - #2629:12Elizabeth and M.G. are so grateful to Susan K. for her story and her service!!
137. Service!19:36Click below to go to the registration page for the 2022 New England Intergroup Fall SLAA Workshop THIS WEEKEND November 5! Elizabeth and I will be presenting topics as well. Thank you Olivia for all your service!!!!https://slaanei.org/event/fall-gathering-2022