Help I Sexted My Boss
Help I've Kegged Myself
Jordan is sporting a golden tan as he returns to the studio jet-lagged from his holiday to Skegness. Meanwhile, William has been having fun with "Cardboardan North" and Mikey's wondering where they'll be interred. Plus there are dilemmas about hanging around after paying the bill, whether you need to be good looking to get a job on the river and how to deal with a boss who's seen you "keg yourself".
View all episodes
15. Help I’m A Spunk Specialist44:17After Jordan updates us on his new water routine and reveals the origin of an alleged naughty picture spotted on his phone, the boys get to work helping with your dilemmas regarding shaving at the office and how to tell people about your job involves handling semen.
14. Curls, Call-outs and Capital20:31William and Jordan reflect on some BIG news, discuss the correct way to eat a Pot Noodle, and hear a saucy revelation about witches.
13. Help There’s A Tissue Issue48:38There’s a rather large elephant in the room… Something that all of you G&Diva’s have been begging to know more about… It’s finally time for William to reveal his ironing setup! The boys are also on hand to help with all your dilemmas such as serving traditional food with a twist, queueing etiquette, and an unbelievable story regarding a tissue.
12. Marathons, Made Up Names and Menthol Illness13:38Ever wondered what the collective noun is for a group of G&Divas? Or why you shouldn’t name your pet ‘Gooch’? All is revealed alongside one of the top ten marathon training aids in the world.
11. Help It's The Valentines Special41:53Bad jokes, bad impressions, and a message from Producer Ben - this episode is full of nasty surprises! After the boys debrief on Valentines/Jordan’s birthday plans they turn to your dating dilemmas regarding how to politely end a date and dealing with people who ‘lick’.
10. Country Tunes, Colonics and Choking17:12William tests Jordans knowledge of country music and the boys catch up on your correspondence regarding colonic etiquette and shower beers.
9. Help There’s Sparkle On My Stomach42:57After a cape/cloak update from William leads to a rather unique superhero catchphrase being coined by our Jordan, the boys turn to your dilemmas on feeding dogs in a cafe, dealing with round dodgers, and what to do when you’ve double booked yourself on the night of the Sexted live tour.
8. Drinks, DJ’s and Dixon Dallas14:33Jordan’s full of beans after getting so many compliments on his glowing skin! While William’s been broadening his repertoire with some fart jokes. Plus the boys catch up on your correspondence regarding country music and awkward sexual encounters involving piercings.
7. Help I’ve Had A Sloppy Sunday30:44After the boys debrief on a wholesome weekend away featuring William’s horrendous snoring and a very hangry Jordan, they turn their attention to your dilemmas on how to politely say no and discuss how to NEVER eat a Pringle.