Help I Sexted My Boss
Helpful advice for the daily struggles of modern life. Well, most of the time...
41. Weekend Release: A Priest, An Australian, And A Secret Shopper13:10After some reflection on last week’s episode, the boys decide a little more focus is in order. They get straight to work in catching up on your correspondence involving secret shopper hacks, birthday poems, and listing out all the greatest things to come out of Australia (yes, Neighbours is on there).
View all episodes
40. Help That’s Not My Husband’s Bum39:49*There are conversations about dieting and weight loss in the first half of the podcast, press play after 15 minutes if you’d prefer to avoid them.*With Producer Ben pulling a sickie, the boys have been let loose to cause havoc in the studio unchallenged. Jordan’s furious with the latest VAR results for Burnley, and William is equally annoyed about the new toys Mikey’s bought for the bedroom (who said sleep apnoea can’t be sexy?). There’s also the small matter of helping with your dilemmas on whether you should be allowed to stay friends with your mate’s cheating ex, and how to get over the embarrassment of mistakenly groping your father-in-law's bottom.
39. Weekend Release: School Assembly Bangers21:05Another weekend, another release, and this one unloads a whole mountain of gifts for the boys from all over the world! William and Jordan also catch up on your correspondence involving knives and forks, marriage proposals, and school assembly hymns. (WARNING: this episode contains moments of Jordan North singing.)
38. Help I Tasted My Father-In-Law33:58After a lovely and thoughtful message from a dear G&Diva brings the boys close to tears, the conversation quickly returns to regular topics of conversation. What snacks should you buy for a train journey? How can you deal with manspreading? What's wrong with PB’s pubic hair? The list goes on. After that’s all sorted, the boys turn to helping with your dilemmas on how best to ask a friend to pay you back, whether it’s ok to say ‘bless you’ to a stranger, and a very dusty issue.
37. Weekend Release: Jane Boulton From Airline26:16A very, very special guest slid in to the boys DM’s this week - it’s Jane Boulton from the hit show Airline! Not only was Jane an iconic figure manning the check-in desks at Luton airport during the 90’s, but she’s now become an icon all over again with her unsympathetic interactions with air passengers going viral on TikTok. Expect advice on whether you should clap when the plane lands, how to get free upgrades, and what to say when a passenger reveals a gimp mask from their hand luggage.
36. Help We Didn't Flinch At Felching34:28William and Jordan are coming in hot in today’s episode with some strong opinions on software updates, bow ties, and stock cubes (Yes - you are still listening to the Help I Sexted My Boss podcast - don’t worry). Once they’ve got all that off of their chests and into your ears, normal business resumes as they offer advice on your dilemmas regarding whether you should use cutlery or hands to eat a burger, what to do when you find your sex toys in the kids' sandpit, and how to tell your partner their mother's nipples are exposed.
35. Weekend Release: Mystery Package16:50Another weekend, another release, and this one starts with a mystery parcel that promises to give William and Jordan a rather firm package. Plus there’s plenty of correspondence to catch up on on topics such as AirBnb nightmares, pornos, and correcting Ed Sheeran's grammar.