Rejuvenaging with Dr. Ron Kaiser
Learning from Life with Humble the Poet
Life can certainly be a fickle thing. All of us, even those who have everything lined-up and planned out, fall victim to its curve balls. We navigate ups and downs, highs and lows, and the uncertainty of it all can be maddening at times.
One person who is no stranger to life’s twists and turns is today’s guest, Kanwer Singh aka Humble the Poet. Humble is a teacher-turned-MC/spoken word artist-turned-bestselling author who bases his work around challenging convention in order to stimulate his audience. In today’s episode, he talks about his inspirational journey into writing and shares some gems of wisdom from each of his books.
Tune in to Episode 169 of REJUVENAGING® and traverse the path of life with Humble the Poet.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Was spoken word poetry something you took coursework in? (8:05)
- Are you aiming at a particular age group? (23:07)
- Are you working on a fourth book yet? (26:16)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Humble the Poet’s journey to MC/spoken word artist and author (3:30)
- About Humble the Poet’s first book ‘Unlearn’ (13:19)
- About Humble the Poet’s second book “Things No One Else Can Teach Us” (17:54)
- About Humble the Poet’s third book “How to be Love(d)” (20:23)
Connect with Humble the Poet
Useful REJUVENAGING® Resources
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser -Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place