Rejuvenaging with Dr. Ron Kaiser
The holidays can be difficult, but there’s something about the start of the new year that feels full of possibility. Although we should constantly be striving to be and do better at all times, somehow making those steps forward seems significantly more doable at the beginning of the year. Perhaps it’s the excitement of a clean slate, or the disappointment spurned from reflecting on years past, but whatever the reason, it’s certainly an opportunity to start making positive life changes.
In this solo episode, I reflect on the previous year and speak about how I believe we should be stepping into the new one. I offer helpful tips and advice for those of us inspired by the new year and looking to make sustained changes in our lives.
Tune in to Episode 168 of REJUVENAGING® and take the first steps to being a better you!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How I believe we should approach the year 2023 (2:45)
- What I think is important for us to do at the beginning of the year (3:35)
- What I'm doing to help us start 2023 off right (5:11)
- What I want the main takeaway for this episode to be (7:49)
- What I believe each of us has the ability to do (9:11)
Useful REJUVENAGING® Resources
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser -Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: email@example.com
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place