Rejuvenaging with Dr. Ron Kaiser
Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
There are several types of habits and they each influence our life differently. There are those that impact us negatively in some way, shape, or form, habits that are inconvenient, or habits that are beneficial. While it is never easy to change them, it is always worth it if it means we will live a healthier, happier life. If you’re looking to break any of the habits that you currently have and build new ones to replace them, this episode is for you.
In this solo episode, I am talking about breaking and building habits. I share the two ways to break a habit, why commitment is so important when it comes to creating a new one, and why it’s necessary to be easy on yourself throughout the process.
Tune in to Episode 152 of REJUVENAGING® and learn how you can change your habits to change your life!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The different types of habits we can have (2:15)
- Two ways that you can break a habit (4:13)
- How commitment impacts our habits (8:47)
- To make it easy on yourself to implement new habits (10:54)
Useful REJUVENAGING® Resources
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser -Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place