Rejuvenaging with Dr. Ron Kaiser
A Digital Approach to Improving the Lives of People Who Suffer From Migraines with Dr. Caryn Seebach
There are approximately 28 million Americans who are managing migraines, who don’t know that they have it because they never received a proper diagnosis or treatment plan.
As you may know, I’m very fond of this topic, and throughout the show, I’ve had several guests that are experts on this poorly researched condition. In today’s episode, I continue presenting new ways that can help you or someone you know who is suffering from headaches and migraines.
Dr. Caryn Seebach is not only a friend of mine and a former colleague, but she is also truly an expert in her field, with a lot of great information that can help us in a new approach to dealing with health issues.
She is the Director of Programs at Ctrl M Health – a digital company providing Integrative Health and Wellness Solutions for those living with headaches and migraines. Dr. Seebach is a health psychologist with a specialization in behavioral management of chronic pain, headache, and sleep - and has a deep interest in mind-body medicine and its applications for improving psychological health.
If you are suffering from migraines or you know someone dealing with this profoundly misunderstood condition, then listen to Episode 60 of Rejuvenaging, to learn more about her work and how Ctrl M is the go-to app that can bring some light to this debilitating disease.
Questions I ask:
- Can you tell us what Ctrl M is? (03:35)
- Where did the name, ‘Ctrl M’ come from? (07:28)
- Is there individual interaction on the app? Can a person contact someone directly through it? (17:51)
- Can you tell our listeners how tech-savvy they have to be to use the app? (19:48)
- How did you get to this point? What was your life journey up until now? (35:31)
- Is there a charge for your program? (41:04)
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Ctrl M is complementing medical care. (09:04)
- The primary goals of Ctrl M. (12:26)
- When you should reach out to Ctrl M. (13:47)
- The pillars of Ctrl M. (26:04)
- Why self-awareness and connectedness are important for managing your health. (29:59)
Connect with Dr. Seebach:
Useful Rejuvenaging Resources:
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser -Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: email@example.com
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place