Reality Reno with Mitch and Mark
The Marvelous Emily Seebohm
With an incredible sporting record on the world stage, we chat with one of Australia’s best athletes…ever…..
the incredible Emily Seebohm.
• 4 times an Olympian for Australia
• 7 times an Olympic Medallist
• 5 World Championship medals
• AIS Sports Awards Female Australian Athlete of the Year 2015
• Former World Record Holder
• Longest serving Australian Team member
• 2 times named the Australian Swimmer of the Year
• Twice Nominee for the Australian Don Award
• The Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre in Bracken Ridge named after her.
Emily talks to us about the highs, the lows, and the resilience and courage to achieve on a world stage. What does it take to be so resilient and focused , but retain your sense of ‘self’ in the face of public adulation, scrutiny, your own health challenges and confronting an eating disorder?
Follow Emily on Instagram at @emcbomb
Check out her website
Also if you think you may have an eating disorder or are struggling with your mental health here are some numbers and resources for you
Lifeline: 24/7 Crisis Support – Phone 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636
Delighted to have you on this journey with us.
Check out our socials :