Why Your Brands Need to Care About Podcasts with Pikkal & Co.'s Prarthana Sibal
In This Episode…
We talk with Pikkal & Co.’s Prarthana Sibal about podcasting. Podcasting has become enormously popular, and the pandemic proved podcast are here to stay. We talk about what PR pros should spend their time on, making sure you have the right host, the data on how popular podcasting is, and the future of podcasting.
· [00:51] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:17] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [02:31] How can PR pros use podcasting to build awareness?
· [05:01] Should every brand have a podcast or should some just be guest?
· [06:07] Before starting a podcast, you should be a guest first?
· [06:55] What are some important things to remember about podcasting?
· [08:36] Is there a good way of convincing your boss it’s good to have a podcast?
· [11:00] What do you see for brand and podcaster using traditional podcasts and clubhouse?
· [12:32] Where should PR pros spend some of their budget on for gear?
· [14:49] What does the future of podcasting look like?
· [16:09] Fun question: What is one tool you wish someone would make for podcasters?
· [19:59] Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Prarthana Sibal was our guest today.
Episode Length: 21:06
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!