What is the Future of Audio Content with A Shark’s Perspective Host Kenneth “Shark” Kinney
In This Episode…
We talk about PR campaigns, how to make them successful, podcasting, audio content, Clubhouse, Competition coming for Clubhouse, and the future of audio content.
· [00:47] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:31] Can you give our listeners an elevator pitch on your expertise?
· [02:34] What do PR pros miss when their campaigns don’t hit their goals?
· [07:38] How do you make sure you are not part of the clutter?
· [08:54] I’ve heard PR pro talk about pitching your story to the media, is that true?
· [12:13] Should more businesses look at podcasts as part of their content strategy?
· [17:06] Should PR pros dip their toes into the waters when it comes to podcasting by being guests on other people’s podcasts?
· [19:27] Do you think Clubhouse is the next advancement in audio production?
· [22:50] Should Clubhouse be extra content for podcasts?
· [27:28] Should we be worried about the increased competition with the major social networks with Clubhouse?
· [34:44] How can brands make their video and live streaming content better?
· [39:29] If you could recreate radio how would you do it?
· [41:02] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Kenneth Kinney was our guest today. Learn more about A Shark’s Perspective.
Episode Length: 42:07
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!