Using Storytelling to Position Yourself as a Thought Leader with Branding Expert Vivienne Okafor
Are you an entrepreneur who is looking to craft a compelling story? Do you want to learn how to position yourself as a thought leader or become more influential? If so, then this episode of the PR 360 is for you! Today, host Brett Deister speaks with Vivienne Okafor, a content creator and storyteller who teaches entrepreneurs and service-based business owners how to clarify their brand stories and communicate them effectively to build meaningful connections online.
· How the ability to pivot can help businesses adapt and succeed
· The importance of mapping out a story before writing it
· The major role patience plays in determining the foundational elements of a cohesive message
· 01:13 - Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· 01:31 - Do you like a specific brand of matcha?
· 02:08 - Can you summarize your expertise?
· 03:18 - What is the most important takeaway when crafting your story?
· 05:31 - How should entrepreneurs figure out the why?
· 07:05 - Is it helpful for entrepreneurs to write a press release about themselves?
· 08:22 - Is it easier or harder for entrepreneurs to tell their story?
· 09:52 - Talking about creating an impactful story
· 11:02 - What are the common struggles that entrepreneurs face when building their brand?
· 13:20 - Are we oversimplifying content?
· 15:15 - Is there anything people should know before starting their entrepreneur journey?
· 16:57 - Talking about the entrepreneur journey
· 19:21 - Should entrepreneurs be mindful of social media trends?
· 21:45 - Should entrepreneurs understand the basics of marketing?
· 23:01 - What was one of your favorite projects?
· 26:14 - Fun question: Would you ever write a fictional book?
· 27:38 - Where can people find you online?
· 28:06 - Final thoughts
Our Guest Today:
● Vivienne Okafor was our guest today.
Subscribe and Leave a 5 Star Review: https://pod.link/1496390646
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!