Understanding how to Author Your Brand with Hahn Public’s Owner Jeff Hahn
In This Episode…
We talk with Hahn Public’s Owner Jeff Hahn about brand crafting and message development. We discuss how to do it, what are the first steps in developing a brand, and why PR pros should look at themselves as authors, not storytellers.
· [00:50] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:14] Can you give a brief intro to your expertise?
· [02:43] Has it be easier or harder to craft messages in 2020?
· [04:34] Is there a way for PR pros to understand what messages to write and what not to write on?
· [07:04] Does that mean brands have to “choose a side” politically?
· [10:01] When it comes to crafting a message do PR pros have to understand the different mediums?
· [10:41] Should PR pros care about audio or a different medium when it comes to Twitter?
· [12:00] What are some common misconceptions about brand crafting?
· [13:50] Is it harder for PR pros to create or craft a brand?
· [15:02] How do PR pro start to craft a brand?
· [20:05] PR pros almost seem to be character or brand building?
· [22:35] What’s the future of brand crafting and message development?
· [25:16] Fun question: If you could create your own brand crafting for yourself, what would it be?
· [26:07] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Jeff Hahn was our guest today. Learn more about Hahn Public.
Episode Length: 28:00
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!