Understanding and Using Big Data to Craft Better Stories with Global Results Communication’s Casey Bush
In This Episode…
We talk with Global Results Communications’ Casey Bush about big data. We discuss how big data has changed the PR industry, how PR pros can better use it, and why it’s important to have a human touch as well.
● [00:39] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:13] How has big data changed PR and marketing?
● [03:58] Has there been better data for PR and marketing pros to using?
● [05:47] Big data has become more complex since 2019?
● [07:18] Has the pandemic made PR pros better at understanding big data?
● [10:56] Has machine learning or AI helped with deciphering big data?
● [13:25] Should new and veteran PR pros learn skills to better understand big data?
● [14:42] PR pros should have a vision and niche themselves to understand big data?
● [15:26] Making a compelling story about the data will help get the message across to bosses?
● [16:09] How can PR pros craft a story or message to get customers going to the physical location?
● [18:24] Is it also using Google My Business as well?
● [20:03] Could new shopping trends as curbside pickup integrate with big data?
● [20:56] Where is big data going to lead PR and marketing in the future?
● [22:39] Will big data play a bigger role in helping PR pros craft better messages?
● [23:48] If you could create any tools for PR pros to understand big data better, how would you build it?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Casey Bush was our guest today. Learn more about Global Results Communications.
Episode Length: 25:06
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!