Putting Trust Back into Automated Voice, Text, and Chatbots with iconectiv’s Tara Condon
In This Episode…
We talk with iconectiv’s Marketing & Business Intelligence Leader Tara Condon about automated voice, text, and chatbots. We discuss why automation is not the problem. How PR pros can communicate that better and more.
· [01:06] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:14] What’s your favorite coffee?
· [02:29] Can you explain a little about iconectiv?
· [03:02] How do you gain trust in automated phone calls or text?
· [04:48] How can tech business and government rebuild the trust?
· [06:40] How can the phone makers help?
· [08:14] How can chatbots be misused?
· [09:26] So, we should use verified tags?
· [10:58] Are there ways to compromise chatbots?
· [12:18] Should there be a tool to help people understand what URL shorteners are going to?
· [13:30] What are some good ways PR pros can educate the customer?
· [14:47] What does the future look like for voice, text, and chatbots?
· [15:54] Is there any new tech on the way to help build or maintain trust?
· [16:49] If you could create a tool to restore trust what would it be?
· [17:43] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Tara Condon was our guest today. Learn more about iconectiv.
Episode Length: 19:05
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!