Thriving in the Real Estate Industry While Relocating with Nicole M. Christopherson
In This Episode…
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with Nicole M. Christopherson, a Real Estate Agent and Founder of NMC Realty. We discuss real estate, COVID, relocation, high-interest rates, content, and more! A little about Nicole:
Nicole M. Christopherson is a highly respected and sought-after real estate expert who has been helping couples, families and individuals buy and sell distinctive homes since 2003. While a Southern California native, Nicole recently relocated to Austin, TX, from Newport Beach, CA, expanding her business and services across state lines. From foremost coastal and foothill properties in Orange County to the beautiful Texas Hill Country, she is renowned for her in-depth real estate knowledge, including demographics, market trends and timing, property sales, management and leasing.
· [01:28] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:52] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [03:02] How has COVID changed the real estate industry?
· [03:51] Have real estate agents used 3D touring more?
· [04:50] How have high inflation and interest rates affected the real estate industry?
· [07:11] What are some highlights and challenges you face relocating?
· [08:57] How did you navigate the pandemic while expanding your business?
· [11:10] Is it different getting clients in Austin than in SoCal?
· [13:15] Is there any major difference between Austin and SoCal?
· [14:27] How are you utilizing social media?
· [16:01] Being more authentic?
· [16:49] Is there a social media platform that is better for real estate agents?
· [17:45] What content works best for real estate agents?
· [18:35] Are you breaking it down between short and long-form videos?
· [19:40] Short attention spans.
· [19:53] Fun question: What was your favorite room in your house?
· [20:48] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Nicole Christopherson was our guest today.
Episode Length: 22:09
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!