The Year of the Pivot with Zendesk’s Paige Young
In This Episode…
We talk with Zendesk’s Paige Young about their product, messaging, and customer service. We also talk about Service as a Subscription or SaaS, churn, how to pivot, and learn from 2020.
● [00:46] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:22] Can you explain what Zendesk is all about?
● [02:32] What is your main differentiator when it comes to your competition?
● [05:13] How has Zendesk made it easier for PR pros to communicate with customers?
● [07:05] Are you seeing instant gratification amplified in 2020?
● [08:36] How are you pivoting away from customer service to customer excellence?
● [11:01] How has worked with Adobe helped with Zendesk with SaaS?
● [13:46] Can you explain to people what churn is all about?
● [15:14] Do you have effective ways of keeping churn at a low rate?
● [16:58] Would deliver an effective solution to a customer’s problem help as well?
● [17:46] What do you think is the future of SaaS?
● [19:24] Customer also wants multiplatform apps for a more connected environment?
● [20:02] What are some takeaways you’ve learned from 2020?
● [22:19] How will you apply what you’ve learned to 2021?
● [23:55] If you could create one feature for Zendesk, what would it be?
● [24:53] Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Paige Young was our guest today. Learn more about Zendesk.
Episode Length: 26:13
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!