The Importance of PR pros in E-Payments with Golden Rule Charity’s President Paula Robison
In This Episode…
We talk with Gold Rule Charity’s President Paula Robison about non-profits and e-payments. In these unusual times, nonprofits need to have a solution to accept payments online. We talk about the future of those, how nonprofits can use them, PR pros rule in this, content, and cryptocurrency.
· [00:42] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:15] Can you give a brief explanation about your expertise?
· [02:22] What is going to be the most important aspect for PR pros to message about e-payments?
· [03:55] How are PR pros going to message how their e-payment system will solve pain points for customers?
· [05:10] Will education content be vital in converting new customers?
· [05:29] How are PR pros going to effectively message about their e-payment system taking cryptocurrency?
· [06:40] PR pros should find experts or create an influencer marketing plan for cryptocurrency?
· [07:14] How will content play a role in awareness?
· [07:50] Are we finally seeing a paperless transaction world?
· [09:15] How will this impact the nonprofit space?
· [11:19] How are hybrid events going to work out moving forward?
· [12:26] Should nonprofits think more digital-first?
· [13:14] How has fundraising changed in 2020 and 2021?
· [14:11] Are nonprofits looking to do something similar to what Patreon does?
· [15:12] Are we going to be seeing more subscriptions plans and traditional donations?
· [15:43] How will PR pros play a role in messaging two different ways to support nonprofits?
· [16:48] Fun question: If you could create the best e-payment system, what would it be?
· [17:35] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Paula Robison was our guest today. Learn more about Golden Rule Charity.
Episode Length: 18:32
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!