The Future of Freelancing: 2023 Trends to Watch Out For with Freelance Experts Samantha Anderl and Andrea Wildt
Are you a freelancer looking for ways to recession-proof your business or diversify your revenue streams? If so, this episode of PR 360 is for you! Samantha and Andrea, experts on all things freelancing, join us to discuss the challenges and trends of freelancing in the current climate. They also share their top tips on how to build a successful freelance business.
· What it's like to be a freelancer
· The struggles of freelancing
· The importance of personal branding
· Future trends in freelancing
· The value of community for freelancers
· 01:08 - Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· 02:15 - Can you summarize your expertise?
· 05:36 - What do most freelance struggle with?
· 09:43 - How do freelancers show their work?
· 11:54 - Should freelancers care about their personal brand?
· 14:09 - What are some of the tips for marketing yourself?
· 16:20 - How should freelancers network?
· 19:02 - How can freelancers stayed focused when they are at home and working by themselves?
· 21:19 - Do freelancers have to be their own PR person?
· 24:42 - Always have to put in the work?
· 25:10 - What are some steps people should take to start a freelance business?
· 28:27 - What are the future trends in freelancing?
· 30:25 - Fun question: What is your favorite part about freelancing?
· 32:49 - What motivates you to keep working?
· 36:05 - Where can people find you online?
· 37:12 - Final thoughts
Our Guest Today:
● Samantha Anderl and Andrea Wildt was our guest today.
Subscribe and Leave a 5 Star Review: https://pod.link/1496390646
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn!
Thanks for listening!