The Future of Awards Shows with Best in Biz Awards Show Founder Julia Zamorska
In This Episode…
We talk with Best in Biz Awards Founder Julia Zamorska. We talk about why most awards shows don’t work virtually, the best content for them, and what the future looks like for them.
· [02:02] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:28] What have you learned from 2020 that you use in 2021 about award shows?
· [03:53] How has pivoted to more announcing your awards been for your award show?
· [05:54] What has been the best ROI when it comes to content?
· [07:13] Have you looked into using VR for your award show?
· [08:27] Have you considered using podcasts to give extra content for your award show?
· [09:30] Did you ever consider using MS Teams or doing virtual award shows?
· [11:40] Do you think the pricing for virtual and in-person events should be different?
· ]13:05] How do you think awards will look in 2021 and beyond?
· [14:12] How have awards shows changed and have they changed for the better?
· [16:12] What do you think the content will look like for awards shows?
· [17:58] If you won an award, what would be your acceptance speech?
· [20:16] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Julia Zamorska was our guest today. Learn more about Best in Biz Awards.
Episode Length: 22:23
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!