The Day and the Life of a CMO with Plannuh’s Peter Mahoney
In This Episode…
Welcome to a new episode of PR 360! This week we have Peter Mahoney founder and CEO of Plannuh and former CMO of Nuance, a multi-billion-dollar leader in voice recognition. Brett and Peter talk about marketing tools, voice search and the hurdles and obstacles CMOs and marketers face in the industry. If you aspire to be a CMO, this is a great episode for you!
● [01:09] Q1: Coffee or Tea Drinker?
● [02:00] Q2: What excites you about tech?
● [03:50] Q3: Can you explain a little about Plannuh?
● [05:08] Q4: Are you implementing AI or machine learning?
● [06:11] Q5: It seems like AI is being used more and more in marketing?
● [08:23] Q6: You think team cohesion can be the problem?
● [09:26] Q7: Were do you think PR/marketing is headed for the future?
● [10:35] Q8: What do you think the key to relationships are in PR?
● [11:44] Q9: Personalization in a message?
● [12:55] Q10: What do you think is the biggest hurdles for CMOs?
● [14:30] Q11: It seems like CMO and marketers are always the first to go in a bad economy?
● [15:13] Q12: What are the key kpis CMOs should be focusing on?
● [17:26] Q13: Do you think voice search overtake traditional search?
● [19:36] Q14: Do you think marketers should use some resources for voice search?
● [20:48] Q15: What other tools would you like to develop or see other people develop?
● [22:25] Q16: How do you think marketers are going to have to change or adapt to new data privacy laws?
● [25:02] Q17: What do you think is some of the biggest issues facing marketers today and in the future?
● [25:53] Q18: Do you think marketers are going to have use more tools to get the right measurements?
● [27:16] Q19: Do you think the messaging is going to become more holistic and personalized?
● [28:48] Q20: What advice do you have for future marketers and CMOs?
● [31:01] Q21: Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Learn more about Peter Mahoney
● Plannuh was our guest today.
Episode Length: 32:30
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!