Speeding up the Future in 5G with Howard Waterman
In This Episode…
We discuss 5G and other PR strategies with Howard Waterman. We look towards the future with how people will content while working from home. What is a drive-by and how can you do it not being in the office and what Howard wants 6G to be like?
· [01:28] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:32] What are your favorite teas?
· [02:04] What kinds of benefits should we expect from 5G?
· [03:40] What is the best education tool for understanding 5G?
· [04:23] How different will the working environment be since everyone is working from home?
· [05:42] Are we going to see a pivot for wireless and internet service providers, providing better speeds for home internet users?
· [07:09] What has changed hiring a PR pro during the pandemic
· [08:14] Should PR pro looking to expand their skillset into audio and video production?
· [09:20] What is a “drive-by,” and how can people do that in the working from the home environment?
· [10:31] Can people do something to facilitate a new kind of “drive-by?”
· [11:20] What are the three keywords for coaching executives for media interviews?
· [13:31] Are we going to see PR pros control the message?
· [14:38] Will VR play a role in media and interviews or are we going to go back to what was normal?
· [16:56] Will 5G help with video conferencing making them better with more speed and bandwidth?
· [17:53] What are the key trends in wireless we should know in 2021?
· [18:57] If you could create 6G what speed would it be and what features would it have?
· [19:53] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Howard Waterman was our guest today.
Episode Length: 20:29
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!