Robocalls and Celebrating Our First Anniversary with iconectiv’s Sharon Oddy
In This Episode…
We celebrate our first anniversary. We also bring back our first guest, Sharon Oddy to discuss an update on what’s been going on and how the fight to stop illegal robocalls is going.
· [00:57] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:13] Can you give a brief description of what your company is all about?
· [01:51] Can you help our listeners understand the difference between good and bad robocalls?
· [03:11] Have the illegal robocalls gotten worse in 2020?
· [04:46] Did we see a rise in COVID-19 robocalls?
· [07:16] How can companies in the medical field help combat those illegal robocalls?
· [09:10] How have the mobile carriers tried to combat bad robocalls?
· [11:20] Will there be any impact when 5G is largely rollout out?
· [12:09] What are we going to be seeing from iconnectiv when it comes to combating illegal robocalls?
· [14:27] RCS is more for Android?
· [15:12] What are some tips to make the right or legal robocalls?
· [16:40] Do you think businesses should try and get employee's work phones?
· [18:49] What does the future of combating and creating robocalls look like?
· [20:22] Fun question: If you could create any legal robocall what would it be?
· [00:00] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Sharon Oddy was our guest today. Learn more about iconectiv.
Episode Length: 22:54
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!