Putting the Social in Social Media with Neal Schaffer
In This Episode…
Hi everyone! Today, we are looking to learn from our guest Neal Schaffer as we talk about social media, content and management tools. We also chat about influencers, data caps and more! Enjoy!
● [00:52] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:31] What’s your favorite social media right now?
● [03:58] What do you think the state of social media is in right now?
● [08:38] LinkedIn has a great organic reach, what do you think of LinkedIn’s organic reach?
● [10:17] With COVID-19, do you think PR pro will have to find a way to pivot to only digital initiatives?
● [12:26] What does influencer marketing look like in 2020?
● [16:11] Talking about working in the gaming industry and influencers
● [17:34] Talking about a new way of doing influencer marketing
● [19:40] What are the best social media management tools out there?
● [22:03] For those PR pros wanting to make graphics, do you think Canva is the best software for them?
● [24:12] What do you expect to see from social media companies in 2020?
● [27:23] Do you think social networks are going more niche?
● [28:56] Do you think the legacy social media companies have hurt the industry from their previous missteps?
● [32:17] What do you think are some common mistakes companies make when using social media?
● [34:12] Most businesses are leery of new social networks
● [36:41] What hurdles and challenges are PR pros going to face this year?
● [38:14] Do you think colleges are equipped to keep up with the changes in digital marketing?
● [41:59] Do you think live streaming will be the next “hype” content?
● [44:14] Do you think businesses will look to create podcasts as another avenue for content?
● [50:12] If you could create a social network, what would you create?
● [51:27] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Neal Schaffer was our guest today.
Episode Length: 53:04
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!