Pivoting to the Changes and Audio Content with JMAC PR’s Principal John McCartney
In This Episode…
We talk with John McCartney from JMAC PR. We discuss the changes in the PR industry, difficulty in contacting journalists, product announcements, Clubhouse, content, and more!
· [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:21] Can you give our audience a quick rundown of your expertise?
· [02:38] How have PR pro met the changes from 2020 and 2021?
· [05:32] Are some of the weaknesses for PR pros was not being able to call a journalist and internal comms?
· [08:20] Have product announcements changed as well?
· [10:11] Has social media been a lifeline for PR pros?
· [12:28] Clubhouse has exploded on the scene, should PR pros or brands get their Clubhouse accounts?
· [14:35] Or should PR pros wait because everyone else is copying Clubhouse?
· [15:27] Is the audio format for content a new option for PR pros?
· [16:27] What is the future of tech PR?
· [17:31] Fun question: If you could create a Clubhouse like a social network, what would it be?
· [18:12] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· John McCartney was our guest today. Learn more about JMAC PR.
Episode Length: 19:12
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!