Pivot and Planning for the Future of PR with Ragan Communications and PR Daily’s Editor Ted Kitterman
In This Episode…
This week on PR 360 we talk to Ragan Communication and PR Daily’s Editor Ted Kitterman. We talk about the PR industry, crisis comms, digital content creation, and how to message during and post-pandemic crisis. If you are stuck or need tips on how to avoid this episode is for you!
● [01:03] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:25] What’s the bird’s eye view of the PR industry?
● [03:12] Do you think we will see more live streaming and podcast from companies moving forward?
● [03:44] Do you see PR pros becoming more digital content creators?
● [04:43] Do you think PR pros have had to brush up on their crisis comm plans?
● [05:59] Do you have any tips for PR pros to maintain their relationships with the lockdown?
● [07:28] Should PR pro pivot to message about the community?
● [09:27] How should PR pro update their crisis plans, any tips?
● [10:31] Do you think 2020 will make collateral all digital?
● [11:39] How should PR pro message about post-COVID or reopening?
● [13:58] Employee relations would be beneficial for PR pros?
● [14:38] Do you think companies should have both internal and external podcasts and live streaming content?
● [15:35] What do you think the future of PR looks like?
● [17:28] Recent events have shown how important PR is for businesses?
● [18:09] Final thoughts
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length: 19:02
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!