Personalizing Your Message with David Span
In This Episode…
This week, we talk to David Span, CMO for Alef. We discuss the importance of messaging, relationships and personalization. We also discuss the tech behind Alef and how marketers are selling more of an idea, than a product. Let’s get personal with our messaging!
● [01:05] Q1: Coffee or Tea Drinker?
● [01:43] Q2: What made you work as a PR Practitioner in the tech industry?
● [04:00] Q3: Can you give us some insights working in the tech industry as a PR Practitioner?
● [05:44] Q4: You’re always selling the idea to a person?
● [05:56] Q5: What excites about PR/digital marketing in 2020?
● [06:50] Q6: Where do you think SEM and ecommerce is going in 2020?
● [08:00] Q7: More personalized messaging?
● [08:15] Q8: Can you explain what alefedge is all about?
● [10:55] Q9: Any new marketing/PR strategies you are trying to reach people?
● [12:46] Q10: What content have you seen that works best for the audiences you are trying to reach?
● [13:45] Q11: Does social media fit within your marketing/PR strategy?
● [15:07] Q12: Are you utilizing videos and live streaming on LinkedIn
● [15:53] Q13: Are you using or testing any new content?
● [17:20] Q14: How does your technology protect user data?
● [19:52] Q15: What advice do you have for people that want to work in the PR tech industry?
● [20:50] Q16: Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Learn more about alefedge.
● David Span was our guest today.
Episode Length: 22:57
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!