Packaging Your Story to the Media with Henry Schein’s Vice President of Global Corporate Media Ann Marie
In This Episode…
We talk with Henry Schein’s Ann Marie about the media. We discuss how to get more media contacts, what’s changed in the previous year, has traditional media gotten smaller, how to make sure you don’t something that can give you bad press.
· [00:43] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:24] Can you explain to our audience a little bit about your expertise?
· [02:37] The new normal is zoom meetings, how have you tried to get new media contacts?
· [04:38] It seems like the traditional media has gotten smaller in the last few years?
· [06:32] Since community papers are dying is that mean you have pivoted to podcasters, influencers, and YouTubers?
· [08:16] Are there any new or old strategies being new again when it comes to media strategies?
· [10:44] Is developing your own story for the press the best way of getting new media contacts?
· [12:59] Is the new way of thinking for PR pros is being your gatekeeper when it comes to media content?
· [14:42] Does that mean that PR pros now have to do more than just a written release when packaging a story for the press?
· [16:23] How do you avoid accidentally creating bad press?
· [19:27] If you had to package your own story for the press what would it be about?
· [21:05] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Ann Marie was our guest today. Learn more about Henry Schein.
Episode Length: 21:44
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!