Making Advocacy Programs Easy with Social HP’s Head of Growth John Baldock
In This Episode…
We talk with Social HP’s Head of Growth John Baldock about social advocacy. We go over what it is, how to do it well, what social networks are better for it, what the future looks like and when it all goes wrong how to take down the offending content.
· [00:43] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:18] Can you explain to our listeners about your company and what you do?
· [02:37] What have you seen businesses or PR pros not do very well when it comes to employee advocacy?
· [05:38] How do PR pro convince the c-level executives to do a program like this?
· [08:07] Are there other social media platforms that are better at this for social advocacy?
· [08:53] What are some strategies for a B2B company to use this type of program?
· [13:13] How do you get employees to share your business's content on their social media accounts?
· [16:55] It is imperative to have these types of programs because of what has happened for the past year?
· [18:53] Are there any tips or tricks to when things go wrong to take down the content shared?
· [21:16] What do you see as the future of social advocacy?
· [24:22] What social media do you prefer when doing social advocacy?
· [26:11] What feature would you like LinkedIn to have?
· [27:21] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· John Baldock was our guest today. Learn more about SHP.
Episode Length: 28:30
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!