Make Stellar Virtual Events with GoodGirlPR’s Nickie E. Robinson
In This Episode…
We talk with GoodGirlPR’s Nickie Robinson about virtual events. The good, the bad, and how to make your virtual events memorable. We discuss tools to use and the future of virtual events.
· [01:12] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:18] Do you have a favorite type of coffee?
· [01:39] What do you think is going to be the signficant changes in the event planning industry?
· [02:42] How can people create successful virtual events?
· [03:49] For virtual events, do you think companies should use MS teams and LinkedIn to help make a successful event?
· [05:57] Infotainment should be part of the event planners virtual event?
· [06:12] How can PR pros plan a virtual event?
· [09:40] What do you think of adding live streaming to you event?
· [10:42] What do you think about virtual reality added to events?
· [11:43] Networking is part of events, how can you make an effective networking segment in your virtual events?
· [13:27] How can PR pros and event planners come up with competitive pricing that people want to pay for your events?
· [15:24] Can you use podcast as additional content for events?
· [16:43] Are there any tools you’ve used in monitoring your events?
· [18:32] If you could create any virtual event for yourself what would it be?
· [19:42] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Nickie E. Robinson was our guest today. Learn more about GoodGirlPR.
Episode Length: 20:29
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!