Leading with the Right Digital Strategy with Incited Chief Operating Officer Dan Fiehn
In This Episode…
We talk with Dan Fiehn about leadership in PR. We talk about successful digital strategies, keeping up with emerging trends. We also talk about convincing people of your PR vision, and how to get people on board with new digital trends.
· [00:40] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:20] Can you give a brief overview about your expertise?
· [02:48] What does it take to create a successful digital strategy?
· [04:29] How do leaders create the vision for the digital strategy?
· [05:25] How do you PR leaders successfully sell their vision to their employees?
· [06:55] When the strategy is not going well, what should leaders do to tweak it?
· [09:45] Should there be a internal crisis plan for digital strategy?
· [10:44] How can leaders stay ahead of digital trends?
· [11:56] Should PR pros use RSS feeds?
· [12:49] Should PR pros partake in these digital trends?
· [13:40] Should PR pros incorporate new digital trends into their strategy?
· [15:31] Is there a way to convince your bosses about using new digital trends?
· [17:22] Start smart then prove it works?
· [17:58] Fun question: If you could get rid of any annoying digital strategy or tech, what would it be?
· [19:04] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Dan Fiehn was our guest today. Learn more about Incited.
Episode Length: 20:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!