Keeping up with the changes in PR with Global Results Communication’s Managing Director Lora Wilson
In This Episode…
We talk with GRC’s Managing Director Lora Wilson about the state of PR. We discuss how PR pros and brands can navigate 2020 and what is important for PR pros to know and communicate with brands.
· [00:51] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:47] What do you think is the current state of the PR industry?
· [03:29] What are the exciting parts of the PR industry?
· [05:19] So, PR is just being fast-paced and being “PR?”
· [05:33] What has been the most profound change in PR?
· [07:40] Are there any ways to help PR pros keep ahead of all the changes?
· [09:45] What are some of the biggest messaging hurdles for PR pros?
· [12:46] Should PR pros being writing two different messages for physical locations?
· [15:00] How has PR changed from 2020 from recent events?
· [17:25] Will there be a bigger emphasis on crisis comm?
· [19:42] How can PR pros communicate to the businesses what is a crisis and what is an issue?
· [22:00] How can PR pros navigate the societal changes in 2020?
· [25:37] Should PR pros keep the majority of people happy because you can’t keep everyone happy?
· [26:12] Will there be a bigger push for PR pros to produce live-streaming?
· [29:35] Should there be more content for internal communication?
· [31:13] Should there be private content for employees only?
· [31:38] If you could PR for anyone in history who would it be for?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Lora Wilson was our guest today. Learn more about Global Results Communication.
Episode Length: 33:28
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!