How to Lead a Marketing Team for a For-Proft Company and Its Joining Nonprofit Organization with SureCo Chief Marketing Officer Donald Nosek
In This Episode…
We talk with SureCo Chief Marketing Officer Donald Nosek about campaigns, content, team building, how to communicate with introverts and extroverts. Also, how ads will change.
· [00:50] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:18] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [05:24] How do you message properly when you’re going to offend one group or the other?
· [05:57] How does strategize campaigns for your for-profit business benefit your non-profit?
· [07:07] What happens when you get out of alignment? How do you get back in alignment?
· [08:14] How do you get your team to work well together?
· [10:25] How do you keep a high-functioning team productive?
· [14:12] How do you communicate with extroverts and introverts?
· [15:14] How do great campaigns and sale initiates help the non-profit?
· [16:36] How do you delegate effectively to use your team's strengths?
· [18:16] How do you create content for your for-profit and non-profit?
· [19:43] What have been your most successful campaigns?
· [23:17] Fun question: If you could create your for-profit and non-profit what would it be?
· [25:03] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Donald Nosek was our guest today. Learn more about SureCo.
Episode Length: 26:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!