How To Create the Best Customer Experience for Your Company with Reddit’s Evan Hamilton
In This Episode…
We talk with Evan Hamilton from Reddit about customer experience. Customer experience is vital for a company. It can keep a customer happy and make them lifelong customers or turn them away forever. We talk about how to invest and not overinvest in the customer experience. We talk about NFTs, Web3, consumer advisory board, and more!
· [01:20] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:27] Any specific chia brands?
· [01:55] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [02:59] How can brands invest in customer experience?
· [05:12] Can brands overinvest in customer experience?
· [07:16] Have PR pros created the best customer experience?
· [08:29] How can Web3 fit in with the customer experience?
· [09:49] Can Web3 and Web2 work in conjunction?
· [10:29] What is required for investors to build a strong community?
· [13:30] How transparent should PR pros be?
· [18:24] How can PR pros build a customer experience advisory board?
· [21:32] We’re talking about a customer representative board?
· [21:51] How do you manage cancel culture with customer experience?
· [25:05] Can AI bots help with customer experience?
· [26:58] Fun question: What is the most surprising feature from social media?
· [27:33] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Evan Hamilton was our guest today.
Episode Length: 29:05
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!