How to Create Avid Enthusiasm on Social Media for Your Brand with Dan Quitério
In This Episode…
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with Dan Quitério who specializes in social media marketing. We discuss social audio, espresso drinks, creating avid followers, social media, and more! A little about Dan:
Dan Quitério’s 15-year marketing career has spanned both the agency and client sides, working for agencies 360i and Ogilvy, followed by roles with The WNET Group and Paramount. Specializing in social media marketing in the entertainment industry, the brands and clients he’s represented include NBCUniversal (USA Network, Bravo, E!), PBS, and Lionsgate. He’s currently the Senior Director, Social Strategy for Paramount+ in international markets. Dan holds a Master of Arts degree in Advertising from The University of Texas at Austin and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
· [01:06] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:28] Do you like drip coffee or espresso?
· [02:05] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [03:47] What is the current state of social media?
· [03:31] What are some ways for PR pros to create stories?
· [05:20] What have you learned from creating avid fans from Psych and Burn Notice?
· [08:03] How would someone new go into catch up with everything?
· [09:27] How can PR pros create that enthusiasm for their brand?
· [12:10] Should PR pros create a social voice within their brand guidelines?
· [13:46] Any other tips to create engagement?
· [16:01] What should PR pros focus on when creating content in 2022?
· [18:22] Look at videos from fans to get ideas?
· [19:01] How do you fit social audio into the content strategy?
· [22:20] What is next for social media?
· [24:22] Fun question: What social network do you love to use personally?
· [25:47] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Dan Quitério was our guest today.
Episode Length: 27:44
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!