How to Create a Personal Brand that Stands Out from the Crowd with Personal Branding Expert Harsh Devani
Whether you're just getting started on social media or you're looking to take your personal brand to the next level, this episode of PR 360 is for you! Brett Deister is joined by social media marketer and content creator Harsh Devani to talk about all things personal branding and social media. With over 650,000 Instagram followers and as the author of Conquer Instagram Growth, Harsh knows a thing or two about building a personal brand.
1. What is personal branding and how can it help you with your career?
2. What social media platform is best for personal branding?
3. How to create content that will help you build your personal brand
4. How to be patient and persistent when creating your personal brand.
- 00:54 - Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- 01:31 - Can you summarize your expertise?
- 02:18 - What work for you when you were building your personal brand?
- 03:13 - Should people start out focusing their time on one social network?
- 05:02 - Are some social networks better than others for social growth or should people understand the social network?
- 06:11 - Should people limit themselves to a certain number of social networks they manage?
- 07:25 - Are there best practices for building a personal brand in 2022?
- 08:56 - Talking about Elon might bring back Vine.
- 09:41 - Should you diversify your video content using short and long-form?
- 11:21 - Is it getting harder to create a personal brand?
- 12:54 - How should people use their time wisely to create a personal brand?
- 15:02 - Personal brands are scalable to the person?
- 16:09 - Fun question: What is your favorite social network
- 17:00 - Where can people find you online?
- 17:16 - Final thoughts
Our Guest Today:
● Harsh Devani was our guest today.
Subscribe and Leave a 5-Star Review: https://pod.link/1496390646
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn!
Thanks for listening!